Tuesday, June 4, 2013

6-3-13


Hey Mom,

How are you? Sounds like a lot has been happening lately. Things are good here. I have two new comps actually. One is Elder G, he is from Mexico City, he is my new zone leader trainee. And then we are in trio with another Elder from Mexico named Elder S. They are both really new. They have about 6 months. Elder Garcia is really really awesome. He was just starting when I was leaving Xela so I had met him before. He is a convert and loves to work really hard.

Things are good in the area. We have a baptism coming up this Sunday so hopefully that will go though.

This week I am pretty sure that the rain season is now in full swing. It was raining really, really hard pretty much every day. And from the sound of it, it is raining really hard right now.

I am getting hit by a cold right now also, but I think I am coming out of it. Last week was really stressful.  With the changes and needing to find new houses for the areas that we’re opening, it left me pretty tired actually.

Things are good now though, just trying to get my comps familiar with the area and find some more people who want to be baptized. I haven’t gotten grandmas package yet either, I am starting to get worried it got lost in the mail, I feel like she told me a long time ago that she had sent it.  We went down to Xela this week for some meetings and it still hadn’t come. That would be a huge bummer.

Either way, what are the plans for summer and everything? Trek isn’t this year is it? Sorry, there is not a whole lot to fill you in on this week and I am running a little short on time.

I love you guys and hope all is well. 
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment