Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5-14-12

Hey Mom, 
Sorry, really no time this week to write. Just thought I would check all the emails and get  a quick one off, p-day ends in like 30 minutes and we still have to go grocery shopping...bummer. This day was sooooo long. This country has some ridiculous policies, I swear. So we woke up at 2:30 this morning in order to be on the bus on time which left at 4. It is a five hour busride, we stopped at McDonalds when we got to Guate City. We went to the immigration office, took a photo (yeah, we went all the way down there so the government can have a photo of us on our file in there government office, like our passports don't have photos of us) left there, stopped at the drive through at Wendys and drove back here. I just feel bad for all the kids that are sitting on the 2 1/2 hour bus ride back to Huehue. That is a rough p-day. Anyways, gotta go, I promise I will write double next week.
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment